Top 5 Reasons to Wrap your Car
Florida Car Wrap is the number one installer of vehicle wraps in the entire south Florida area, and today we’re here to talk about the Top 5 Reasons to Wrap your Car. Before we get into that though, a little bit about who we are and, what a Wrap even is! Florida Car Wrap is owned and operated by Steve Hargittai- a professional design product and installation manager with more than 20 years of experience in the field. We use the highest quality, unmatched 3M Vinyl adhesive wrap. We recently moved our primary location to the city of Weston Florida. A Vinyl wrap is an alternative to painting your car. Without further ado, here are our Top 5 Reasons to Wrap your Car!
- Non-Permanence – Vehicle wrapping is an Alternative to painting your car. Instead of sanding down the old paint to bare metal, applying primer, new paints, and clearcoats- we use the high-quality 3m Vinyl adhesive wrap mentioned above. The vehicle is detail level cleaned, and our team of professional installers then apply the wrap flush to the surface of the vehicle. Unlike paint, wrapping your car isn’t a permanent choice. You’re only temporarily covering up the original factory paint, which brings us to reason number 2
- Protection – Not only is a vinyl wrap not a permanent replacement for your factory paint- it actually coats and protects it! That’s right! When it comes time to consider reselling that vehicle you can remove the wrap, exposing your car’s factory look, untouched and undamaged by the elements. The vinyl was a shield!
- Style – Paints are fickle and getting just that right color, or blend of colors can be costly or even impossible. There are simply just an astounding amount of color choices and styles like Metallica, matte, gloss, and more to choose from compared to paint especially at a reasonable cost. The options are endless!
- Customization – We employ professional graphic designers on site that can work with you to bring a custom idea to life! Got something you want to express with your car’s look? bring your ideas to us and we can make it a reality! This also brings us to our last reason!
- Advertisement – Using our customization, your business can advertise on the side of your personal or even your company’s fleet vehicles! Imagine a whole fleet of mobile ads spreading awareness of your business all around!
Thanks for joining us today as we talked about our Top 5 Reasons to Wrap your Car. For more info on pricing, options, or what we can do for you to come on in to our shop in Weston, Florida or give us a call today at: 954-261-8158