5 Reasons to Wrap your Vehicle
We hope you want Want 5 Reasons to wrap your car or boat because FL car wrap is gonna give ’em to ya! First, you’re probably wondering: “who is Florida Car Wrap, What the heck is a wrap, and why should I care about 5 reasons to wrap my car?!”
Well – A Vinyl wrap is an alternative to painting your car, using adhesive high quality 3m vinyl instead of paint. Steve Hargittai- a professional design product and installation manager with more than 20 years of experience in the field, decided he wanted to start the best shop for Vinyl Wrapping in all of South Florida. Fl car wrap uses the highest quality, unmatched 3M Vinyl adhesive wrap. We recently moved our primary location to the city of Weston Florida. Wanna know more about why wrapping is so great, well- check out these 5 Reasons to Wrap!
- Style – Paints are fickle and getting just that right color, or blend of colors can be costly or even impossible. There are simply just an astounding amount of color choices and styles like Metallica, matte, gloss, and more to choose from compared to paint especially at a reasonable cost. The options are endless!
- Customization – We employ professional graphic designers on site that can work with you to bring a custom idea to life! Got something you want to express with your car’s look? bring your ideas to us and we can make it a reality! This also brings us to our last reason!
- Advertisement – Using our customization, your business can advertise on the side of your personal or even your company’s fleet vehicles! Imagine a whole fleet of mobile ads spreading awareness of your business all around!
- Non-Permanence – Vehicle wrapping is an Alternative to painting your car. Instead of sanding down the old paint to bare metal, applying primer, new paints, and clearcoats- we use the high-quality 3m Vinyl adhesive wrap mentioned above. The vehicle is detail level cleaned, and our team of professional installers then apply the wrap flush to the surface of the vehicle. Unlike paint, wrapping your car isn’t a permanent choice. You’re only temporarily covering up the original factory paint, which brings us to reason number 2
- Protection – Not only is a vinyl wrap not a permanent replacement for your factory paint- it actually coats and protects it! That’s right! When it comes time to consider reselling that vehicle you can remove the wrap, exposing your car’s factory look, untouched and undamaged by the elements. The vinyl was a shield!
Thanks for joining us today as we talked about our Top 5 Reasons to Wrap your Car. For more info on pricing, options, or what we can do for you to come on in to our shop in Weston, Florida or give us a call today at: 954-261-8158